.... just trying to get by. just a boy, just an ordinary boy but he was looking to the sky.....
i want to type about people. humans seem to be the basis of my emotions lately.
- You. Of course you are first. I've spent every second of the last three weeks with you. Who else can i call my new best friend? No one but you. I like you. You're gorgeous. I can't wait for our friendship to grow. Ah, my fellow Regina lover.
- You are next. I hope you somehow forget about that article of clothing. I've become attached to it. It feels like some pathetic postsecret that i sleep with it. I barely know you. Why would that thing bring me such comfort? Nonetheless, I like you. Mehhh, that is probably bad. And too fast. But hey, " life's too short babe time is a'flyin."
- I guess you go next. I'm sorry its over. But it is. Sorry. I wish i could say it was fun while it lasted, but I never really had that much fun.... hah. Oh well. I'm happy we're friends. This might be happy making.
- I think its your turn. I've known you quite a while, but only recently started to get to know you. Which is sad. and which I regret. I hope you are okay. I'm going to try and help you. You deserve help. and nice friends who don't make fun of you.
- You have to go next. I just don't understand why you are like this. I know you are in love with him. Everyone who looks at you can tell. Its obvious. Sorry hun, no hiding it now. Just get off your fucking high horse and appologize. Its really not that hard. You were my single best friend for the longest time. I'm not even sad I've lost you anymore. I couldn't care less.
- I hope we can be okay. It seems silly to start this up right before you leave. I've loved you for such a long time. You are such a dear friend to me. Out of all my theater friends, you are the only one i don't want to loose.
- I wish we could have been closer. Everyone around us was best friends, so I think we felt obligated to love eachother. I don't think I ever really loved you though. Maybe, but not the same way i love the other besties. That is so horrible, and I'm sorry. I think you feel the same way too though. Have fun in college. I hope we kinda stay in touch.
- I'm so glad you are here. You make me really happy. Every time you come home we pick up right from where we left off. You don't judge me. You take me for who I am, even if that is a whiney fifteen year old sophomore. I love you so much. Please don't ever change. and expect to be in my wedding someday.
- You're random, and for that I like you.
- Oh gosh, you. You, you, you, you. I get scared beginning to type about you. What a silly fear. I love you. Yes. I do. I love you, I love you, I love you. but in a completely positive happy way. I know you love me too. In the same happy way. Its a nice feeling. You don't say it, but i know you feel it. Its like... been there, done that. Now, all that is left is love.
- I miss you a lot. I tell you I miss you and you kinda just do that awkward smile of yours. I really hope we don't loose touch when you leave. That would make me really sad. and thats bullshit if you weren't talking to me because i was dating someone from Bulffton.
- You were like a big brother. Now we don't speak. And that is okay. People change.
- I miss my actual brother. I hope he comes home soon. I love you Bear.

As far as possible without surrender may be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull
and
ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud & aggressive
persons, they
are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with
others, you may become
vain and bitter; for always there will be greater or
lesser persons than
yourself....
No comments:
Post a Comment